I will dance naked in the marketplace for Ibori – Reverend Ken

I can dance naked with my head on the floor and my legs in the air for Ibori – Reverend Ken.


Following the recent release of James Onanefe Ibori, from a UK prison, a reverend has revealed he will go to great lengths for him, because he is a 'great man'.

Reverend Sam Ken who is a former chairman of the Warri South-West Local Government Area in Delta State, said Ibori is a great man who had his people's best interests at heart.


He said he wouldn't have minded dancing on his head at the marketplace, in celebration of the 'great man's return. If not for the fact that he has been bedridden following an accident he survived in 2014.

“As for Ibori’s release, if not for my present condition, I would have done more than what a renowned politician in this state, said he planned to do. I will dance naked in the marketplace if God had allowed me to be physically fit now.

I would have danced with my head on the floor and my legs in the air, concerning the release of a titan, because the man is a colossus, a rare breed. I have not seen a man like him apart from Chief Obafemi Awolowo, who has built the lives of people the way Ibori has done."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reasons why grooms cry at wedding ceremonies

UK government, Finally replies to #EndSARS petitions from Nigerians younths

Governor Umahi to dump PDP for APC, see why