presidency will come to southeast and it will be me - Okorocha

Governor Rochas Okorocha has said that he will succeed President Muhammadu Buhari when the position of the presidency is zoned to the southeast.
Thecable reports that Okorocha spoke on Monday, April 16 when he hosted some political stakeholders at the state government house in Owerri. 
The Imo state governor expressed optimism that like 2015, President Buhari will win the election in 2019. He said: “Buhari will win again and again. After Buhari, the turn will come to south-east and it will be the turn of Okorocha.” On the criticism against his endorsement of Tony Nwosu as governor of Imo, Okorocha said it was because he was his son-in-law. He said: “Nwosu is the least of the political children I have trained but I don’t know any of them as much as I have known Nwosu,” “I took him up when he was just nobody and he grew to the height he is now, his only sin is that he is my son-in-law. don’t be afraid, I am there, I have retired the Arthur Nzeribes, the Udenwas, now I will retire the rest of them finally, I know them and they know me, their plan is to push me so that they can get the senate, it’s a lie, I will run for the senate as well.” Meanwhile, Reverend Geoffrey Okorafor, the bishop of the Anglican Diocese of Egbu, Imo, has said that Governor Rochas Okorocha has not only failed God, but has also disappointed the people of the state. This is as a chieftain of All Progressives Congress (APC) and Okorocha’s former aide, Theodore Ekechi, described the process adopted by the governor to replace himself with his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, in the state as “a charade and an insult to the integrity and dignity of Owerri, Okigwe and Orlu people”, Vanguard reports. 
ALSO READ   “I Killed My Girlfriend Over Unwanted Pregnancy” – Lover Confesses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reasons why grooms cry at wedding ceremonies

UK government, Finally replies to #EndSARS petitions from Nigerians younths

Governor Umahi to dump PDP for APC, see why