Costly Error Woman who mistakenly poured acid on lover charged with murder

A woman has claimed ignorance for actions pouring acid on her lover.

A woman accused of murdering her lover earlier claimed that the attack was not intentional.

A South African woman, Berlinah Wallace, has been charged with murder. She reportedly poured acid on her husband, Mark Van Dongen, leading to his death.

The incident occurred in September 2015, in Westbury Park, Bristol, according to the Mirror UK.
Dogen, who died in Belgium in January 2017, alleged that Wallace threatened to cause a problem for him if he made an attempt to leave her.
The woman's reaction, “If I can’t have you, no-one else can,”  suggested an interest that to cause harm to the deceased.

Woman who murdered first husband by rubbing poison on vagina plans death of second

In a confessional mail to Ghanaian relationship counselor, David Papa Bondze-Mbir, a woman whose identity was protected has revealed how she applied poison on her vagina and nipples in a bid to kill her first husband.
Her comments were displayed on the relationship expert's Facebook wall which detailed her reasons for committing murder.
She explained that the family of the deceased attributed his death to a bad liver condition, oblivious of foul play.
Her motivation reportedly resulted from an allegation of infidelity by the late husband who cheated on her when she was only seven months pregnant.
She is now looking to repeat a similar act with current partner.
"I am in my second marriage. And yes, I am cheating on my husband. I wasn’t always like this: I used to be faithful. I used to be content with only one man. I used to love and trust, from deep within.
"However, my first husband turned me into something I never knew I could be: A murderer! I killed him, Dave… I poisoned my first husband, and watched him die in our bedroom, painfully.
"I mixed a deadly, colorless, tasteless, odorless substance with my lotion, smeared it gently on my breast, rubbed it on my vagina, put some on my lips: I coated every part of my body I knew he enjoyed putting his mouth and tongue on, and watched him swallow every bit of his own saliva, mixed with the substance.
"Dave, sometimes, a cheating, filthy, lying bastard, ought to die – for you to live. I deserved to live, Dave. I deserved to live. I’m glad our incompetent Ghanaian medical doctors could still not diagnose the true cause of his death after the autopsy.
"Everybody, including his family, all think he died from an acute liver problem. I am cheating on my current husband because I don’t want to lose another man in a marriage; so I would rather want to cheat on him too, as a form of closure – in order not to lose my mind.
"He started cheating on me when I was Seven (7) months pregnant. Smh! These foolish men eh: we give them everything, yet, they choose to fool around. I feel very sorry for this my current husband. I’m still timing him closely. His time will come," the unknown woman wrote Bondze-Mbir in a message on Facebook.
Her unapologetic disposition paints a picture of one who is willing to explore any means to achieve her goals perceived ill-treatment in the hands of partner but she was however, emphatic about having her name unannounced, almost bearing a paranoid reflection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reasons why grooms cry at wedding ceremonies

UK government, Finally replies to #EndSARS petitions from Nigerians younths

Governor Umahi to dump PDP for APC, see why