Ibrahim Dankwambo Gombe Governor asked singer, Davido for help

The Governor of Gombe state, Ibrahim Dankwambo has asked singer, Davido to work with him to get youths to get their Permanent Voters Cards (PVC).

The Governor made this known via a post on Twitter.
He said “Hello @iam_Davido. My name is Ibrahim Dankwambo, Governor of Gombe state. I’m a huge fan of your amazing work and talent. I’d be glad if you can use your massive influence to work together with me in convincing our young people to go get their #PVC. Do I have your assurance?”

Governor Dankwambo@HEDankwambo

Hello @iam_Davido. My name is Ibrahim Dankwambo, Governor of Gombe state. I’m a huge fan of your amazing work and talent. I’d be glad if you can use your massive influence to work together with me in convincing our young people to go get their .
Do I have your assurance?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reasons why grooms cry at wedding ceremonies

UK government, Finally replies to #EndSARS petitions from Nigerians younths

Governor Umahi to dump PDP for APC, see why